She was an American philosopher and pioneer in the field of logic and metaphysics who gave her name to a groundbreaking formula which states that if everything is necessarily F, then it is necessary that everything is F, and was a key figure in philosophical debates.
Share Your Memories and Sympathies and Join the Bereaved!
- Date of Birth: , see at Genealogybank
- Date of Death: , see at Genealogybank
- Sex: female
- Zodiac: Leo, Latin name: leo
- Died at Age: 90 years
- Days of The Life: 33073 days
- Birth Anniversary: + 10 days
- Death Anniversary: + 211 days
Do you have a family photo of Ruth Barcan Marcus? Consider uploading your photo of Ruth Barcan Marcus so that your pictures are included in Ruth Barcan Marcus's genealogy, family trees & family history records. Sysoon enables anyone to create a free online tribute for a much loved relative or friend who has passed away.